COVID-19 Safety Procedures
For over 40 years the members of our team have had the privilege of serving our patients with the highest level of care. To keep you safe and healthy, we have some updated safety procedures.
The following list details our clinics plan for our employees and patients that will keep treatment as safe as possible.
- Our staff will be wearing face masks and eye protection while seeing patients. Masks are also required for our patients when checking in and leaving the office.
- Our staff will be required to have their temperate checked each morning. Our staff is encouraged to self-monitor for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and are required to stay home at any sign of symptoms.
- Our staff will be disinfecting our facility frequently throughout the day.
- We require patients to call from their vehicles to check-in and wait in their vehicles until their appointment time.
- When it is time for your appointment, will meet you at the front door for your COVID-19 screening, including a temperature and blood oxygen level check.
- We request that patients arrive alone if possible or only bring along essential guests during their visit.
If you have any questions about our new procedures, please give us a call at (320) 253-4206.
Leave Us a Review
Tell us about your oral care experience at North benton dental care.
We appreciate and welcome feedback so we can continue to provide the level of care our patient’s expect from us.